Our most versatile multi terrain shoe for long adventures when the terrain and surroundings are unpredictable. Features integrated gaiter clip system for debris-free running (gaiter sold separately). Our most durable and comfortable multi terrain running shoe, the ROCLITETM 295 excels over all terrain, including dry trails, wet rock and muddy grass. Popular with multi-discipline adventure racers. When you don't know what lies ahead, you do know the ROCLITETM will get you through.
- For trail running, obstacle racing, hiking, loose rock and mixed terrain.
- Manages on variety of terrain: Outsole grips to wet rock but also features a moderate lug pattern that offers traction on soft, hard and rocky trails.
- Supreme comfort: 6mm drop with an EVA foam midsole for more underfoot and breathable mesh upper with generous fit.
- Unique gaiter options: Features inov-8's on-the-shoe gaiter clips for greater defense against debris.
- Superior blend of protection and performance: Meta Shank extends from mid to forefoot in five-finger design for protection with flexibility while the synthetic leather rand wraps the upper to defend against abrasions without restricting the breathability and drainage of the flexible mesh upper.